Friday, February 9, 2018

Happy Hearts

It was a snow day in our area today. Kids off from school and those who could worked from home. I was undecided whether to send Valentine greetings off this year but since I had a little free time today I pulled out my stash of supplies to whip up a few cards.

I kept it real simple: white cardstock, a few dies, and some really, really old embellishments from Making Memories, Paper Bliss, Little B and a few odds and ends I've collected through the years. No stamping involved. These cards have a little more bulk to them but are still mail friendly.

I really love how this card turned out with the clear window. Nice modern feel and not too frilly.
On the other cards, I scored a diamond patterned to provide additional depth and interest.


Have a few more cards I started which I'll finish up tomorrow. The hoard descended upon me this afternoon so I had to take a break from card making to Valentine box making with my nephew. He's leaning toward a Minecraft design...of course, because it's complicated. It may be a few days before I get back to those cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment