Monday, September 6, 2010

Witch Hat

It's been a busy weekend. Between errands, parties and house cleaning I managed to find a bit of time to craft and even got a couple of layouts completed. Good thing because I'm always feeling behind in that area.

Today I'm sharing another Halloween card. This one is using Papertrey Gridlines, one of my all time favorite sets. Instead of using the gridline guide stamp I scored my paper at 3/4" intervals on a diagonal and used the score lines as my guide for stamping the background.
I stacked several layers for the witch hat then used my glue pen to create and glitter a polka dot pattern then mounted it on Spellbinder's Labels One die. I glittered the outside rim and added a few gems to gives some additional sparkle. And of course I had to use a border punch; I'm totally addicted to those and use them every chance I can. A bit of crinkle ribbon and viola...another card completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment