Friday, January 11, 2019

Stash Busting

Another round of stash busting. We have our Great Agers program this week at the church. It's a monthly event hosted by our church, which brings together community members for lunch, social time and entertainment. I've been frequently asked to provide treat boxes/items for our guest. It's right up my alley. This year I'm partnering with a friend to plan and assemble the monthly treat items, a big bonus because over time the program has grown to include up to 40 guests.

This month's theme is winter...of course. Even though the temperatures have been fluctuating and have even hit close to 50 degrees we figured you can never go wrong with cookies, hot chocolate mix, and cute snowmen.



 The snowmen were print & cut from my Silhouette library as were the phrases. I only needed to add to the mix as I already had a lot of the items in my stash. Glitter snowflakes I bought from WalMart years ago. Colors for the treat boxes was dictated by what I had on hand...blue, teal, pink, red and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment