Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy 2019

Happy New Year! We're not quite ready to give up on the holiday season, meaning the Christmas decor is still up and it's not coming down until the weekend. But the urge to clean and purge did arrive promptly with the new year. My desk is clean and everything that had contributed to the craft room looking as if a cyclone has hit, back in the proper place. Just in time because I'm out of birthday, get well and thank-you cards. I can work in messy but not in a disaster zone. Feels good to be in the land of organized again.

The card I'm sharing today is using the Simon Says Thanks border die and MFT You Gnome Me stamp set. I'd been eyeing this stamp set for a long while and finally purchased it this Fall. The images are adorable. We have a running joke in the family about garden gnomes...so I have no idea why it took so long to become part of my stamp collection.

Just a real simple thank you card. Now I need to make about 40 more to get me through the first half of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment