Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Copic Coloring / Get Well Kitties

Hooray...It's hump day! Which has nothing to do with this post other than Gieco has been running old commercials, I love the camel commercial, it's Wednesday and I'm grateful to be a little bit closer to the weekend. I don't own a camel stamp so kitties will have to do for this hump day.

Carrying over from my self imposed color challenge with the thank you cards, I bring to you get well kitties.

In addition to birthday and thank-you cards, I always need get well greetings, especially this time of year. Lots of cat lovers and owners in my circle of friends so MFT I Knead You set gets lots of use. I paired it with some stamps from MFT Merry Chistmoose.



On this card, I paired it with some washi tape..actually a double band. The teal design was too stark and red tone wasn't quite right so I layered the two using a bit of glue to secure the two layers together. Depending on the brand I find washi tape doesn't always want to stick over time. A little bit of glue prevents having to fuss with the card when I'm ready to send it.




No comments:

Post a Comment