Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Sunshine and Happiness

This seems like a silly title with all we've been tackling, some more than others. The past two months have been a whirlwind of emotions, bouts of intense activity, and periods when it's been a struggle to pull myself off the couch.  My family members are all in isolation, most working and schooling from home, and a few deemed essential workers. We're located in an area that is shut down through May and likely longer. Mom and I have spent many, many hours making and distributing masks. And even more, writing letters to friends and family. We're sending anywhere from 10 to 30 cards out a week. Lots of batch cardmaking on my end. You would have thought I'd have been a bit more energetic about posting. I'm going to consider it a win that I'm finally posting now ... and having at least gathered the energy earlier to photographed. 

I was super fortunate to receive an MFT order before the shelter in place order came down in our area. I adore these images. It makes me think of my Mom who is heavy into gardening. 



I combined several MFT sets. The sentiment is from Sunflower Sweetheart, the girl from Bring Out the Sunshine, and, my favorite, the little dancing ducks from the Rain or Sunshine. At a time when everyone could use a little lift of happiness, those dancing ducks radiate some joy. They are definitely my favorite part of the card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment