Thursday, May 7, 2020

Sunshine and Happiness Part 2

Continuing with my theme of sunshine and gardening, these using the image from MFT Green Pastures. All these scene cards were part of the first batch produced and sent. 

I'm generally not much of a scene builder. Though, if you ever snuck a look at my pinboard, you'd think it was all I was interested in producing.  I absolutely love the look and admire anyone with the talent and patience to pull it off. Me, I lack patience. A little cloud and grass producing is my limit. I was actually surprised to find a cloud stencil in my supplies. It harkens back to the day right before scrapbooking became a real thing. Even if you don't have a cloud or grass stencil in your stash they are 2 of the easiest things to pull off using a bit of scrap paper as masks. Of course, having the right tools on hand always makes things faster and easier and these came together very quickly.  So quickly I ended up making a total of 6 cards. 


I adore this image. Definitely more me in the garden. Though to be an accurate representation I'd need to give this gal some dirty knees and a healthy dose of dirt smudged across the face. I garden like I craft...with enthusiasm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment