Tuesday, September 18, 2018

MFT Flamazing Thank You

I make a lot of thank you cards. I have many blessings in my life and am a firm believer in recognizing acts of kindness and deeds well done. It doesn't hurt belonging to an old church which frequently needs some TLC and elbow grease. Your house or God's house, it all occasionally needs work and a note of thanks to the volunteers goes a long way toward ensuring future participation.

This is one of the cards I made thinking I would enter it into MFT's Superstar challenge but then opted to go with the Snow Flurry harvest wreath.


I use the radiating template for the background. It's one of my favorites and use it frequently. The Thank You die has been in my stash for a while; it's the first time I'm using it and I really like it. The stamps are from the Flamazing stamp set. 



No comments:

Post a Comment