Friday, October 29, 2010

Note This

Just a quick post tonight with a sample of some note pads. The template and note pads came from Papertrey. They were quick and easy to make and best of all, a big seller at the bazaar. It's always nice when the effort you place into an item is snatched up quickly to be enjoyed by others.
I'm undecided at the moment if I'm going to create more this year. On one hand I have a number of note pads left in my stash and this year the ability to cut the covers with my Cricut, unlike last year when I cut each by hand. On the other hand I purchased a number of the little composition books when I found them on sale and they're even quicker to complete.
I've already made several as stocking stuffers for the teens in our family. My Basic Grey stash comes in perfect here since graphic and urban is definitely more in line with their sense of style.
I used rub-ons and some adhesive backed vellum for the wording. The vellum has been sitting in my stash since...ummm... late 90's?! Yikes. About time I put these sheets to use and I can count myself lucky to find the adhesive still very sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment