Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday Cards

Just a quick post to show off some birthday cards. I'm not really that much of a card maker. I go in spurts mostly when I need to replenish my stash of birthday cards; the only cards I give out on a regular basis. A lot of them get sent off through the mail so I usually try to keep anything I whip up fairly flat for easy mailing. These were created immediately after finishing up some layouts. I'm not always that smart or motivated. More often my layout scraps make it into the scrap bin along with my good intentions of using those bits and pieces for card making. The emphasis here is on good intentions.

We like bright, happy cards in my family. And because we have so many guys in the mix frills, glitz and glitter needs to be kept to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment